Welcome to Executive Flight Center!
Executive Flight Center is the Fixed Base Operator at KMDQ, Huntsville Executive Airport.Why choose Executive Flight Center and Huntsville Executive Airport?
- Huntsville Executive Airport is the closest airport to downtown Huntsville located just north of the Huntsville city limit just off Highway 231/431.
- Executive Flight Center specializes in private and corporate aviation. As a General Aviation airport, KMDQ makes it easy for your aircraft to get in and out quickly and efficiently.
- Executive Flight Center charges NO ramp, facility, or call-out fees and offers great fuel pricing.
- Executive Flight Center provides Phillips 66 aviation fuels including pre-blended Jet A.
- Executive Flight Center staff are all NATA Safety 1st trained and certified.
- Huntsville Executive Airport has a 6500’ runway with all LED lighting.
- Huntsville Executive Airport has ILS, GPS/WAAS, and VOR approaches to help you get in with almost any weather conditions.
Next time you’re traveling to or through North Alabama, choose Huntsville Executive Airport and Executive Flight Center. We would love to earn your business. We’re sure you will be pleased!
About Madison County
is Alabama's third most populated county with a per capita income second only to Shelby County, Alabama. Madison County is located in the heart of the Tennessee Valley. Our neighbor to the north is Tennessee. We are approximately 100 miles directly south of Nashville. To the west and east, we are equal distance from Mississippi and Georgia. The county includes 106 square miles ranging from the southern most ridges of the Appalachians to the Tennessee River. The county seat is Huntsville